Below is a list of seven ways you can work with me. I am so excited to partner with you in your journey to success and fulfillment. I have arranged the list in order, from the ways that require the least amount of personal investment to those that require the most.
- Read my blog. Chances are, your questions about leadership or growth have already been answered in one of my blog posts. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page if you would like to find something specific.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently post between one and two times per week. I write on the topics of leadership, growth, success, and fulfillment. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking as well as updates on my products delivered straight to your inbox. CLICK HERE to subscribe.
- Buy one of my products. My book is scheduled for release in 2016, but there are plenty of other ways to get your hands on materials designed to help you invest in yourself and your team. Coaching and assessment packages catered to your needs are available in the store, CLICK HERE.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking and teaching publicly for over 30 years. I speak to corporations, small businesses, and churches. For more information, CLICK HERE to visit my speaking page.
- Hire me as a coach. Coaching is one of the biggest components of what I do. I coach leaders that want to experience a compounding return on their personal and professional growth investment. As a professional coach, I am a certified with the International Coaching Federation. For more information on scheduling your coaching appointment, CLICK HERE.
- Train with me. I have been training most of my adult life. My workshops and training opportunities are designed to be interactive, energetic, and fun. If you don’t see a package that fits your needs, training packages can be designed specifically for your organization. To see a detailed list of my training options, CLICK HERE to head over to my training page!
- Hire me as a Leadership Consultant. I bring to the table real world organizational experience. When you hire me as a leadership consultant, we will sit together, look at your team and objectives, and design a strategy to help move you and your people forward. As a consultant, I will help you grow and develop cohesion and unity within your organization. For more information, CLICK HERE to check out my consulting page.