One of the keys to life fulfillment is to find something you love and then to do it well enough people will pay you to do it. I found that the first time I gave a speech in Jr. High School. I have been speaking publicly and professionally for nearly all of my adult life; I have had the privilege of speaking to audiences large and small, and all around the world. In addition to being a speaker, I have scheduled guest speakers for countless events. I understand the amount of time and energy you and your team will invest in your event. I will meet you at that level; that’s my commitment to you.
If you would like to book me to speak at your church, corporate, civic, or community event, feel free to contact me. Thanks for visiting my speaking page!
What to Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and emails.
- A personal phone conversation with either myself or a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media. (This assumes that your event is public and you would like additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you desire.
- A quick follow-up communication with myself or a member of my team to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Possible Speaking Topics
I speak on topics related to success, leadership, productivity, personal development, taking action, life fulfillment and volunteerism. Each presentation will be customized specifically for you and your event. My goal is to accomplish your desired outcomes.
Designed for Greatness: This message is for the pastor and church wanting to inspire and enlist its adherents to get involved. This inspirational talk, usually given during Sunday Morning service, moves the audience to action. A typical response is a 20% – 40% increase in the number of volunteers. This is often combined with training events to make a powerful and high impact weekend.
A Principle of Exponential Growth: This talk looks at how consistency trumps performance in building greatness. Inspired by the financial principle of compounding returns, when applied to personal and organizational performance, results in exponential growth. Small investments consistently performed, over time, lead to exponential growth. This talk fits any organization or team.
Beyond Daydreams, A Formula for a Fulfilling Life: Instead of just dreaming about what could be, why not live it? This talk, based from my Life Fulfillment Formula, looks at the elements in the right combination to transcend success and live at the level of fulfillment.
The Next Step
Thanks for considering me for your event. If you would like more information about availability and booking, click the button below. We’ll get back to you right away.